Primary Industrial Stormwater Web Page.
This web page should contain summary information about your state’s industrial stormwater program.

General Permit Application (NOI).
Most industrial facilities have permit coverage under a statewide general permit that covers stormwater discharges from industrial facilities within the state. To obtain coverage under a statewide permit, you must submit a Notice of Intent (NOI) to your state agency (or EPA Regional office if you are in an unauthorized state). (Important note: Check below to see if there are any additional resources. If so you may find links to special application forms for your industrial sector.)

General Permits.
Multi-Sector General Permit for Stormwater Discharges Associated with Industrial Activity

Primary Water Authority.
The primary water agency, division, bureau or program in is: Wastewater Section, Watershed Management Division.

Other Resources.