Federal Program

This Federal Program page provides access to general information on storm water regulations and permits. Storm water discharges from construction activities are regulated by state environmental agencies. To determine if you need a storm water permit and to find out how to obtain a permit use the Storm Water Resources Tool and access information for your state.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)



Link to EPA (Storm Water/Construction Activities)

Back to SWRL Home