Beneficial Use State Program Locator
This state resource locator contains information on the beneficial use of industrial byproducts for the state of Idaho. Also included are EPA and private industry resources.
If you know of additional beneficial use resources that would be of interest to other users, please let us know by using the feedback form at the bottom of this page.
- Construction and Demolition State Waste Resource Locator. Use this tool to locate regulatory information and other compliance assistance and P2 resources.
- Solid Waste Locator. The solid waste resource locator contains links to regulatory agencies and rules covering solid waste topics.
- Waste Tires Recognizing that Idaho's regulation of waste tires lacked adequate precautions and incentives for proper storage, disposal and transport, a special subcommittee of the Joint Legislative Environmental Common Sense Committee (ECSC) was formed in April 2002 to address waste tire management issues in Idaho.
- Beneficial Use Reconnaissance Program
- ASTSWMO 2006 Beneficial Use Survey Report, November 2007 Idaho was one of 40 states that participated in this study, which was conducted by the Association of State and Territorial Solid Waste Management Officials. The study covered various regulatory and technical issues associated with beneficial use. It also identifies specific byproducts that are covered by state beneficial use rules. Please note that this is an older report and therefore it may contain information that has been superseded.
Select another state