Beneficial Use State Program Locator
This state resource locator contains information on the beneficial use of industrial byproducts for the state of Tennessee. Also included are EPA and private industry resources.
If you know of additional beneficial use resources that would be of interest to other users, please let us know by using the feedback form at the bottom of this page.
- Construction and Demolition State Waste Resource Locator. Use this tool to locate regulatory information and other compliance assistance and P2 resources.
- Waste Tires Program Current State law prohibits the storage and/or disposal of waste tires without a permit. Whole tires are banned from being disposed in a landfill.
- Beneficial End Use of Waste Tires This document is a statement of policy designed to describe civil engineering applications that are deemed appropriate by the Division of Solid Waste Management for reimbursement through the solid waste grant program as a beneficial end use of waste tires generated in Tennessee, in accordance with T.C.A. 68-211-867(b)(5).
- ASTSWMO 2006 Beneficial Use Survey Report, November 2007 Tennessee was one of 40 states that participated in this study, which was conducted by the Association of State and Territorial Solid Waste Management Officials. The study covered various regulatory and technical issues associated with beneficial use. It also identifies specific byproducts that are covered by state beneficial use rules. Please note that this is an older report and therefore it may contain information that has been superseded.
- Policy for Beneficial Use of a Solid Waste
Select another state